View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2017, 11:26 PM   #19
corksil
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Nothing wrong with running it by a lawyer friend or two, but engaging one professionally doesn't seem like the first step.
In my experience, as soon as the words "talking to a lawyer" are spoken, all sorts of red flags go up and the situation can change. I agree with Alex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer x View Post
My advice is to find something. Anything ASAP. And at the same time take a mental breath before deciding what to do. You gotta make money and keep occupied. But finding a new career can maybe be something that you won't expect.
Hey it's good to see you posting again ^^^ I also agree. There is something to be said for taking too much time off and having the skill of "being employed" atrophy. Men do well with rhythms and routine. Don't get too far out of the flow of "working." From my perspective, you weren't "let go" --- you were more so "released back into the wild" and good things will come of this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliGrrl View Post
More time to ride your bike!
Yep it's important to have fun because stress is cumulative and can become toxic over time. When you feel good, everything is easy. When you don't feel good, everything feels like a chore.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.