Thread: psychologist
View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2017, 05:21 AM   #134
Koala
ninjette.org sage

Name: Koala

Motorcycle(s): 2017 Ninja 300 Winter Test Edition

MOTM - May '18
Thanks for asking about me, guys I've been ok, the same ol up and down. Some good ups lately but also bad downs. I'm now the manager at my office which means better money but longer hours and I'm just so tired and don't have much time to do anything anymore. Trying to figure out how I'm going to squeeze in a few nights of dancing a month so I can still get my bike because with the hours I'm putting in cleaning I just don't have the energy but I need that extra cash for what I want. If that 2015 is still at the dealer around June I should be able to swing it but it's going to be tight. Definitly going to have to wait until next year for the track though. @csmith12 that xmas present was good for 2 years right? I can only run one team right now due to having only me and another girl and unless that changes I won't be able to get the time off this season. I've tried hiring people but nobody wants to work, had a girl quit after 4 days, another one was hired but a no call/no show on her first day, etc.

On the mental health side, I haven't journaled in a while, I need to but I just haven't. I've been cruising the bipolar reddit, it helps to no I'm not alone in things. I know I mentioned dreams before and I had one that has a recurring theme in it. wonder what you all might think.

I'm in an apartment (not mine but mine in the dream), it's shadowy inside due to clouds and possible tornadoes outside. I keep having to turn the lights back on because they keep turning off. Same with the radio in the kitchen. I keep turning it off but it keeps turning back on. I unplug it but it comes back on and plugged in again. My sliding glass door keeps coming open. I unplug the radio and throw it. I realize in the darkness that Ziggy is gone. trying to cry out his name but all that comes out is a croak. every time. I see him outside and grab him and put him in the bathroom. throwing the lightswitch but it doesn't come on and shutting the door. I shut the slider as well.

that's where I wake up. I have so many dreams with storms and tornados. the other recurring theme is the lights and doors. I have so many dreams where doors/windows keep opening and I keep having to run around and shut them. same with the lights, lights turning off and not wanting to turn on. it always leaves me with an anxious feeling, sometimes dread sometimes fear or panic in the dream. the ziggy part has happened a few times in the last year or so. trying to cry his name but I can't, panicking that something has happened to him.

any thoughts?
Koala is offline   Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.