View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2009, 07:50 AM   #8
andrewexd
ninjette.org guru

Name: Andrew

Motorcycle(s): 07 GSXR600 (N250 sold :( )

reswob - haha I unsderstand what you mean. Its not that the stock exhaust looks or sounds bad, but the slip ons sound sooo good. Probably going for the cheaper ones FMF, Yoshi, M4, Scorpion. The Akra sounds really nice but too expensive.

CRXTrek - im such a noob at these things I don't want to do it myself and i don't have a rear stand to set the sag and all that. I think it costs like 20 bucks for a shop to tune the suspension, im only going to do it once right ?

soundwave - lol at least you have a reason, I've ridden with (not on) the interceptor and they are super quiet. As for the mirror, i don't know if it's my suspension settings or all of them do this but they vibrate so much I can barely see them on the highway

AnarchoMoltov- yeah I agree, the ad's all on the page can get annoying but seems like theres some good info, aside from the Nos guy and the guy who cut of his fingers and this thing is definitely fast, just trying to take it slow until I get comfortable.

sharky nrk - thanks, tbh I wanted the 07+ cbr600rr but it would have cost me at least 6.5K for low miles to get one so, out of my price range unfortunately. I paid 4500 for this one.

Bob- thanks.
andrewexd is offline   Reply With Quote