Old May 2nd, 2017, 05:11 PM   #1970
"A"
vampire

Name: A

Motorcycle(s): 2 many 2 list

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.s View Post
are you seriously this dense?
Scientific method require specifics.. without the specifics the science can not stand.

Quote:
best structural integrity and best ability to handle the forces for which they are designed to handle, while coming in at the lowest possible weight.
For what application? frame, fork, stem, handlebar? specifics.. as in the scientific method.

Quote:
find me a non-carbon bike in the giro d'italia. oh right, you can't. because they are all carbon.
You didn't specify year Giro... fail.

Quote:
you clearly have no idea what my point is. but the fact that even you recognize how old the technology is should tell you something.
I don't need to have an idea, you fail to provide parameters for your pointless questions and fail to answer any of my questions from previous post.

My point is, if you have ridden a carbon frame for over 16 years (as my titanium frame) and it still rides the same as the day you bought it, that would show that carbon frame are as durable as titanium frame.
Pretty simple, no?

Quote:
do you even own a power meter? have you ever trained with power? know what erg mode is?
I never said I own one, you were the one asking about power output and yet can't provide evidence to support a decent comparison for carbon frame vs others.

Last futzed with by "A"; May 3rd, 2017 at 01:35 AM.
"A" is offline   Reply With Quote