View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2017, 09:02 AM   #36
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

Ugh, I've been back and fourth with Adobe since Friday last week. Apparently it is really hard to swap a photoshop SN from Windows to Mac.

So I am waiting, unable to process any photos because I had to deactivate my versions on my Windows laptop in order to activate the SN for use on Mac. So when you purchased CS6, you only purchased a copy able to be used on either Mac or Windows, not both (unlike Lightroom). So now I've been down almost a week because they are taking their sweet time moving it over. I am not amused.

On the bright side, I spend my time working on my alto saxophone playing. Then I get a text last night from the music director at church asking me to play a flute solo this weekend. So now I'm working on that. Luckily for me, it is only from E4 to E5, very easy range to play for me. Not that church hymns are really demanding, but this one is crazy easy. Another hymn option given to me went down to B3, and that is one tough note to get out (lowest note on the flute). C4 and B3 are rather hard to nail and with volume. Anyway, enough band geekness, I'm out.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote