View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2009, 12:56 PM   #5
Majik
ninjette.org member

Name: Connie

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R RED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_E View Post
Bates but they are expensive. AGV will also do custom suits (1 and 2 piece) but I have no idea of the prices. You can't take an off the rack suit and have it adjusted because all of these are pre-bent at the joints for comfortable riding and of course for the armor placement and knee pucks. There are a few other custom places but I can't remember their names. Overall you are probably going to be looking at about $1000 for a 1 piece or 2 piece suit. If two piece make sure it zips together.

Also look at Heine Gehrik (spelled wrong, sorry) they may actually have some on the rack suits that will fit, I seem to recall that they had a full range of women's sizes in their gear. Might not be racing suits, but definitely in serious road protection.

There's always the least favorite option with Harley, but it is more like casual leather clothing and @ssless chaps that do nothing but protect from bugs. Probably better than nothing but certainly not what you really need, and well they suck for killing off the Buell line of cycles.

Thanks Greg! I'm not into racing...only street riding. $1,000 is wayyyy out of my price range. Wish it wasn't but it is! I will check on Heine Gehrik (or however you spell it) and see what they have to offer. Thanks for responding!!