View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2017, 05:21 AM   #63
Sonofswin
Old Guy, New Bike

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Blue Ninja 250R, Yamaha SRV250

My current map

Your system is pretty different from mine, but you can try looking at the sample maps you can download from the Power Commander site to find something as close to your system as possible.

I wouldn't worry about the 3~4 octane difference in gasoline unless you find your bike running hot or your plugs are showing signs of overheating.

I put an Autotune on my exhaust system and have created my own map, which I've been using (in its current form) for the last 2 years or so. I like it and the bike is running very well. It may have been based on the Yoshimura map in the beginning but I don't recall.

I haven't changed my plugs in a while, but am planning to do so soon. Looking at the plugs when I pull them will give me a better look at how the bike is running.

My system: full racing exhaust, high flow filter, no snorkel, with a PCV and Autotune (Which I haven't actually used in quite a while - I don't leave it on)

Attached is a pdf showing my map and target afr. Hope it helps.

Actually - here is a link to my map in the database thread.

TLDR: Try the maps available from Dynajet and don't worry about the gas.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Current PCV Map.pdf (46.0 KB, 7 views)

Last futzed with by Sonofswin; May 20th, 2017 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Added Link
Sonofswin is offline   Reply With Quote