View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2017, 08:49 PM   #134
Ghostt
in your machine

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): 98 Ninja 250/F12 aka ZX-2R "SERENITY", 91 Ninja 500/A5 aka ZX-5R "Phoenix", 84 Honda GL1200A "SIREN"

MOTM - Jun '17, May '16, Mar '15
Ducatiman has done it again, this time he did my EX500 carbs.

The bike sat for 4 years outside in the elements, add to that they are 26 years old, way overdue for a refurbishment. He did find a issues with them including a bad diaphragm.You can see the slight moisture induced discoloration/corrosion in the pictured bowl, its in the other as well. Unfortunately, 4 years outdoors does take a toll.

Thank you @ducatiman for delivering once again top quality workmanship. They look better new, and will perform the same. You will not get the same level out of a can of Carb cleaner and a toothbrush, not even remotely close.

He has the knowledge, tools, equipment, and most importantly pride in his craft, and it shows.

The before and after pictures speak for themselves, this is why he does my carbs, and why I personally recommend his services without hesitation on the forums.

If anyone is on the fence about sending him yours, you need to just do it, and you'll be glad you did. It's money well spent without a doubt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4329-1.JPG (135.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4324-2.JPG (148.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4325-1.JPG (132.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4339.JPG (106.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4334.JPG (132.9 KB, 6 views)

ZX-2R BLOG
Twitter and Instagram = Ghostt_Scott
I'm not here to change your mind, just to inform.
Ghostt is offline   Reply With Quote