View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2018, 10:18 AM   #40
"A"
vampire

Name: A

Motorcycle(s): 2 many 2 list

What exactly do you disagree with?

The fact that Trump is a cheat?

The fact that his implemented policies are poor?

The fact that he is doing more harm than good to our country while in office?

I refuse to ignore those facts and go back to motorcycle topics when it's more important that we all act as citizens that care about this country than debate about which media source is lying more.

This whole "gimme my wall or I'll shutdown the government" is simply BS.
I don't even care if there are undocumented immigrants in this country; I think it's a non-issue.
Without the social security numbers the undocumented are not privy to the welfare politicians claim they receive,
the vast majority of undocumented are normal people trying to live a better life, staying under the radar, paying their taxes, paying into social security, disability, etc..
This whole Border Wall, separating & detaining (or even killing) children, deporting the illegal BS is just the top 1%, those who profit from running detention centers, prisons, building walls,
convincing the working poor to blame a subset of working poor for the fact they are all poor instead of realizing the reason they are all poor is because of the vast income inequality and resource price inflation in combination with wage stagnation.
The existence of poor person is not why the rest of us are poor, it's because people who control the government policy want to do everything in their power to refuse increases on your wages.
As long as corporations and industries have lobbyists stuffing the politicians influencing the government policy, we will never have living wage for the poor.
Put all of Senate & House of Representative on minimum wage, see how fast things change;
while the rest of government get no pay or furloughed, they are still getting their salaries and free healthcare.