View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2009, 06:02 PM   #269
noche_caliente
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Kim

Motorcycle(s): '08 250

Quote:
Nadine Diaz You count change better than me!!!! Watching your therapy sessions reminds me of watching Ayden succeed at something. My throat swells with pride and happiness! I also love that even when you are having a not so good day, you are still the sweetest man I have ever known. I can't even tell people your progress on a day ...to day basis anymore because everyday you amaze us. Your progression is outstanding. I know in my heart that you will be serene and happy in such a short time. You are almost there, almost there, bud. Ayden and I love you! See you tomorrow.
See More
18 hours ago

Quote:
Lori Broom hello, jonathan is still progressing. they put a cast on his right arm today to start bringing it down. not sure if they will be re=casting the left arm. bir had a christmas party today for the patients. it was really nice. jon seemed to enjoy it but then he got upset so i brought him back up nto the room. he has... been having a hard time realizing he cannot go x-mas shopping etc. doing my best to let him know he can't. will let you know more tomorrow about the move on tuesday...
See More
about an hour ago