View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2021, 06:22 PM   #18
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Yah I thought Danno would not resist that statement too !
the problem is not knowing all the facts Danno the problem is our scientists are wrong in the statement you cannot get more power out than you put in.
there are exceptions to the rule , it's not written in stone and proven never to fail....scientist discovered in my Youth that the bumblebee could not fly
they mathematically proved there was no way the bee could generate that kind of power.... and it was some brilliant mathematical manipulations to do that.
....but bumblebees fly all the time.
throughout Human history there have been theory's that stuck that were wrong
the earth being flat, the crystal sphears,etc.etc. getting power from the ZPE field is another one of these they say it's impossible, But I believe that is wrong
...it is possible we are just not clever enough to figure it out.
energy calculations go on a "closed system" that in itself says that there cannot be an outside influence on the system... but if you change that and make your calculations in an open system it becomes possible....this is why many of the electronic FREE energy things can actually work.
I have designed a Charger that works from a low battery that will bring it up to full charge, using radiant energy.... it's design was based on an open system NOT a closed system. ... Our Scientists don't know everything I am sorry to say and they are stick in the dogma that limits their thinking
You say you cannot get anymore power out from a system than you put in
and you are absolutely correct...IN A CLOSED SYSTEM.
BUT you can get more power out of a system than you put in in an open system if you can gather that power from the environment.
...I certainly don't have all the answers, but I see no reason why something like what Jim showed would not work .. I am not blocked in my thinking ...anything is possible in my world.
Bob......