View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2010, 06:42 AM   #73
ninja250
You are sleeping

Name: Casey

Motorcycle(s): 2

Well, a new day for modifications. Morning folks.
Will measure those runners for you Paul as soon as the sun pops up. Don't seem to sleep as well as I used to.

Good thing I didn't zip the fairings on when I put the air filter on and tested it last night too. Just the tank and seat. I guess I'll pull the tank and seat and filter again and tape it up some to close off the air flow and see if I can "tape tune" me a rideable bike for this weekend until that jet kit comes.

If they're quick about it at Factory Pro, they could have it to me in 2-3 days.. in time for Friday and I could slap the new jets in for Saturday. That would be nice but no hurries. Thinking like this is how I get ahead of myself on the jet kit in the first place.

I remember upgrading the air filter on my pocket bike back in the day and then it used to bog like crazy. Sucker just needed some new jets! lol

Oh yeah the reason I just sprang for the whole jet kit is 1) I wasn't sure about where to order a pair of 110's just yet and 2) will be running stock exhaust until I get that yosh on here. The Factory Pro website says the kit includes jets for no airbox, stock and aftermarket exhaust. Perfect!
Pretty sure I picked the right one, just gotta hope I receive the right one. Thanks for the info guys.
ninja250 is offline   Reply With Quote