Thread: Ninja Tool Kit
View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2010, 06:05 AM   #19
ninja250
You are sleeping

Name: Casey

Motorcycle(s): 2

Ooh I like the pocket plugger kit. Thanks for the link Will have to get that one for my adventures in the back woods. In the dirt is a good place to get a flat. Along with a little folding bike pump or something. Very nice addition! Thanks again!

Oh about the riding instruction book..
Just keeping it in there with the manual for the heck of it. Maybe someone will need it one day if I drop my bike and go to the hospital so they can ride it home for me or something crazy like that. I dunno why I keep that in there. Maybe for the next owner if I decide to sell it or something. That's not gonna be for a long time though. I guess I could take it out, just wanted to keep it in with the rest of the stuff that came in there. (the regular manual is the same size and shape so they go good sitting with each other)

So I guess that means I can fit more! lol

Oh yeah, also, the seat lid kinda chaffs on the riding instruction book since I do have a lot packed in there. Better to tear up the instruction book over the owner's manual or my registration and insurance papers and poncho that go between the two books.
ninja250 is offline   Reply With Quote