View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2023, 03:07 PM   #41
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

I predict You will not find anything wrong with the carbs Gordon. but at this stage everything I know points to the carbs not working correctly.
.... I am thinking that perhaps the Pilot circuit didn't come clean like it should have and something blocked the pilot circuit .... but for that to be true
BOTH carbs would have to have the same problem and the odds of that happening are astronomical ! I have no idea what could be the problem
that is why your getting the chance to check your work for a 2nd time just to see if you missed something... if you do find something out of place or missing Please tell us the truth so we will know what can cause the symptoms that I found trying to get this beast running again.
for me this has been a Mechanical Puzzle, frustrating, but a puzzle non the less. I have never encountered such a problem in all the years of mechanical work.... so this Kawasaki Ninja still is teaching this old man
Maybe a mouse has built a nest in the air box and is careful to hide the evidence.. at this stage I will entertain any possibilities ! HAHAHA!
(even that would not do it as it would not run at High RPM, only at low RPM)
like I said this one is a really good puzzle !
Bob.....