Thread: Engagement ring
View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2010, 09:56 PM   #22
MKlein3004
Fighting Texas Aggie '08

Name: Mitchell

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r (Race), 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R 636 (Track), 2005 Ducati Monster 620 (Street)

This is bad becuase this is a for sale thread but it seems like everyone else who has had it happen to them has posted so why not. I was pretty much brain washed by my ex and she cheated on me the whole time we where together. She was in a college town for a MRS degree and when i told her that i needed more time, she jetted. Sticking me with a $700 dress bill and taking the engagement ring and selling it to pay for her new apartment without even asking me if i wanted it back, what a b/t(#. anyways, i wish i was like you and got over it quick, i dwelled on it for a while, gained weight, got depressed, made up stories in my head why she did it and all that. But in the end she was just a hoe and that was all there is too it. I am not ashamed to tell anyone this because i am a firm believer of not doing it unless you are 100% ready and sure that it is what you want. i do not believe in divorce and i would have a hard time doing it if it came down to it. ztrack, like everyone says, its probably for the better and that seems to be the way you are taking it. GL on the sale and hope everything ends good for you in the end.

Some of the best advice i got was from my mom, she said, think of a relationship as a math problem. a person with all of there business in order, physically, emotionally, financially, etc. = 1, someone without this in order is =/= 1. It takes 2 to make a couple, not 1.5, or anything < 2. So for the relationship to work out you have to be two whole people (both = 1) to make the relationship work (1+1=2). See math does solve alot of lifes problems.
MKlein3004 is offline   Reply With Quote