View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2008, 04:16 PM   #1
Cochese
The Grand Royal

Name: Cochese

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R

Firearms thread! Post em if 'ya got 'em!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syphen View Post
Why don't we have a thread devoted to firearms already?!?
Here we are folks!

This is the official firearms thread. Let's kick it.

I may take some newer hi-res shots in the next few days, but here is what I have saved...

My Heckler & Koch Universal Sevice Pistol, chambered in .40SW...

This was my first duty gun issued to me by my first department in 2004. We transitioned to SigSauers a year later. In 2004, this was given to me new in the box. It was a variant 4 DA/SA with no safety. When we transitioned, I bought it from the department for $385! This is an $800 firearm for those who may not be familiar with them. I have since converted it to variant 9, which is single action only. I also added a ambidex safety lever since I shoot both. Strapped to the bottom is a Surefire light adapter and a Streamlight TLR-2 light and laser. This is stored in a DAC SportSafe next to my side of the bed.

The Sig 226 they made me carry...

This is my duty gun, a Glock model 34, chambered in 9mm Luger. I've added TruGlo TFO sights, a Storm lake ported barrel and it has a stippling job on the frame. It also has a worked over trigger...

In it's usual habitat...

Here is my back up gun and usual off-duty carry piece...

A Glock model 26, also 9mm. Takes the larger magazine of my duty gun should the need arise.

Here it is in it's usual habitat...

My patrol rifle... a Lewis Machine & Tool Defender 2000 M4.

It's not stock.

Here is my rifle next to my wife's Colt 6721!

Bought my dad this for his birthday...

Kimber 1911

One of my favorites....

A Vintage Westernfield (Montgomery Wards) / Mossberg 500A 12GA.

Given to us by my father in law after we got him a really nice FN TPS.

My Kel-Tec P3AT.

I've customized this gun to no end, including a full stipple job. (I do all of my own work nowadays as a factory Colt and Glock Armorer)

I also made the branded pocket holster out of a case the gun came with!

A sweet little Remington 870 Express HD I picked up for $200 on sale!

Day one:

Aftere a little "massaging"...

My 10.5" LMT Defender M4 I built and carried at my old PD with their money! (My old SWAT gun)

I have quite a few others, but it's more of the same really. I'll finish with this cool background...

Your turn!
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote