View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2010, 06:01 AM   #27
Seattle_Chris
Newb since 10/2009

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): 2009 SE. Slowly morphing to ADV bike. :D

If you're thinking of selling it, you should TOTALLY put it back to stock. But I think streetfighters are sexy beasts. Or at least can be. I dig the headlights like that.

Chopping the rears look silly in my eyes, but I've taken off the side covers under the back seat to better fit luggage, and without the luggage, it looks almost nice. I'm thinking of getting some heavy codura and making a textile wrap around piece to replace the side covers to keep rain out. Just taking off the mud guard and lacing it up along the bottom, and then replacing the mud guard. I think that'd look really sexy on a streetfighter.

I think the reduced bulk of taking off the covers, and maybe even the back seat would greatly amplify the streetfighter appeal without having to cut it all up. Not to mention preserve the lugage possibilies.

I'll take a pic of mine without the side covers soon as I get off work here in about an hour or so.

Facebook doesn't seem to like sharing images. So just go here. Or later I'll upload some up to my real site and link from their.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...01608126541134

Last futzed with by Seattle_Chris; March 15th, 2010 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Adding a photo. I hope. :)
Seattle_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote