Old March 30th, 2010, 06:28 PM   #46
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by adri99an View Post
I've been riding for 10+ years and over the past few days I've really been reading and listening to all the POSITIVE comments on this thread.....the biggest thing I've learned is when you lay your bike down it does make you think about the power between our legs (the ninjette of course ladies)

I made a mistake and now am learning about what I did wrong....and I did A LOT WRONG!! What I hate is when a-holes (not directed at CC of course) post like their god's gift to riding......I guess belittling others is their way of making them feel like BIG perfect riders...I don't mind the criticism...but before you shoot your mouth off know all the facts....and one fact for sure is that you don't know me or my experiences as a rider....people make mistakes and sometimes there are times when we cannot avoid what is going to happen...

I didn't come to this forum to argue with a-holes (not directed at CC of course) I came here to learn, listen, meet some people and have a good time. Already- I can say that I have met good people (not directed at CC) who are positive and love to ride as I do.
I feel the love!