Thread: wrecked
View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2010, 11:22 AM   #1
zach
ninjette.org member

Name: Zach

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 650R, 2009 250R

wrecked

Well, I know I haven't been on much lately, been waiting for it to warm up a bit. Finally started warming up and I had my first and last ride of the warming weather on Wednesday.

I was driving on a six lane highway in the outside lane (right hand lane). Was approaching an auto shop on the right hand side of the road at which time a Corvette, which had no one in it and was on jacks, fell off of the jacks and rolled backwards into the highway. I attempted to swerve to the middle lane but there was a large truck there. I straightened out and attempted to brake, but struck the right rear quarter panel of the Corvette, which then pushed me into the side of the truck, at which time I fell underneath the truck which ran over my thighs. Been in the hospital three days now and probably will be here at least two more. Hopefully no permanent damage, but doc says probably about six weeks til I'm back to normal. Luckily, I had God and a helmet on my side or I probably would have been a goner. Make sure you guys wear your gear and be safe, this definitely doesn't feel good. Never know what might come out of nowhere and hit you.

Take care guys. If I can ever get on another 250 again I'll be back here.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/mot...ach-photo.html
zach is offline   Reply With Quote