View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2010, 08:29 AM   #32
andrewexd
ninjette.org guru

Name: Andrew

Motorcycle(s): 07 GSXR600 (N250 sold :( )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verus Cidere View Post
The bike is in very good condition. It's adult owned for it's whole life. Other than a couple of paint bubbles and a slightly loose-fitting tail light, I can't find anything wrong with it. That, and it's being sold at a shop I really trust. He's extremely picky about the bikes he sells, and never allows anything in his shop that he wouldn't buy himself. My sister bought her ninjette from his shop, and we haven't had a single problem yet. And as far as those other models of CBR's go, I'll keep a lookout, but I need a bike fairly soon and I doubt I'll be able to find a bike like that in my price range without waiting a while.
Are you commuting to school or living on campus ? I'm actually downgrading from my 600 because it's a pain in the ass to ride in the city. If anything I would look for a lighter, more comfortable bike (vs. the F2). I would save up $3000 and get a newer bike, you can easily buy a 2000+ sv650, fz6, cbrf4i with $3k. Also think about insurance costs, there's a huge difference from a 600 supersport (F4i) vs. a naked/standard bike like the sv650 (assuming you're under the age of 25).
andrewexd is offline   Reply With Quote