View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2009, 08:28 PM   #19
Sailariel
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Honda NT-700-V, formerly, Green 2008 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
Step one: Activate over head lights and signal inconsiderate asshole to pull over.
Step two: Issue inconsiderate asshole traffic summons and advise them of court date.
Step three: Smile with satisfaction.
Step four: Repeat!
Cocihese, Love it! But that`s not fair--you can "Tin" the stupid sob and take great pleasure knowing they will need to change their underwear. Us every day ordinary cyclists need to ride super defensively. I have installed stick on blind spot mirrors, use my periforal vision a lot. I particularly watch front wheels on cages. At intersections, I avoid eye contact with cagers. Many construe eye contact as an indication of hostility. Under no circumstance will I ever give a cager half a peace sign. That will give them an excuse to act agressively toward you
I do about 3,000 miles a year on my bicycles--and the same applies. Almost forgot, never give chase (unless you have a badge} Also remember that ignorance can be cured through education--stupidity is another story. The great poet Schiller once said, "Against stupidity, even the gods are powerless." Cochese, Sorry about the shooting. I am glad you are OK--will probably take a little time to adjust after that. Sounds like you know what you are doing. Peace on earth through superior firepower.
Sailariel is offline   Reply With Quote