Thread: Hi gang!
View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2010, 11:30 PM   #1
omnivore
ninjette.org member

Name: Scotty

Motorcycle(s): CBR Fireblade, KTM 950SM, YZF750 (x2), R6, ZZR250, XR200, KTM 50SX Sr.Pro, Honda Spree

Hi gang!

I got my 1st Honda Q50 when I was 9, bought with my own paper route $. Have never been bikeless in the 27 yrs since then, except for a 4 month stretch after selling a CBR600 to help fund my downpayment on home. Went crazy afterwards, and worked my tail off to save up cash and got my ZX7 4 mths after.

I have been with my wife for nearly 10 yrs. I have known her for 16 yrs. She has never known me not to ride motorycles, and in her eyes, motorcycles are part of my personna.

Until we arrived back home after a 9 day holiday at Deals Gap 2 weeks ago, she has never really had any true enthusiasm to learn to ride. She always seemed happy to ride pillion. She has ridden herself around on our XR200 dirtbike in the fields, but that has been about it, until now. She is now keen, at 33 yrs old, to learn to ride her own bike. She will be doing the MSF course at our local college in the near future.

Today I bought her a 2001 ZZR Ninja 250.
I am sure she will sign up here herself soon enough. She is excited, and I am excited for her.
KTM 950 SM,YZF 750 Street, CBR929 EnduranceBike,YZF 750 vintage racer, R6 racebike , SOAR #22
omnivore is offline   Reply With Quote