View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2009, 08:59 PM   #11
travis5018
ninjette.org member

Name: Travis

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r

Bike was paid in cash, paid for thanks to the first financial aid check and working full-time this summer. Beers not really my thing, and I play lax with a bunch of Bartenders so I rarely drink before I go out, and when I go out I take the bus, its free . Gas really isn't an issue for my 250 anyways, and I serve on weekends to pay for whatever I buy during the week, so this money is literally just sitting there "Burning a hole in my pocket" and my school tuition, housing, meal-plan, and all fees are all paid for already.

One day I wake up and want to go order a new windshield, order the flush mounts for the front turn signal, order a seat creations seat, get new break lines for the front (in green), get a new air filter, do the HID upgrade.

But the next I think its all pointless because I just wanna sell the bike next year and with my financial aid from next semester buy a bigger bike.

I think i might just put the money I have in a CD so I can't touch it for so long, then it will no longer be an issue......

But thank you for all of your advice, and just to let everyone know that I...

Have no credit card debt, or no debt whatsoever at this point, everything I own (including the bike and the insurance) is already paid for, everything I am sitting on is extra capital, Im pretty good with my money
travis5018 is offline   Reply With Quote