View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2010, 09:43 AM   #26
Blackwidow
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Paulette

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneJunkie View Post
The one thing I don't like about Icon gear for women, well just the jackets, is that they tend to be cut like jackets you would wear around town, meaning the jacket isn't extended in the back. I have the Icon Pursuit jacket and when I ride the back of the jacket rides up exposing about 1-2 inches of my back when I'm leaned forward. Make sure you try the jackets on regardless of brand. Make sure you lean forward, bend your elbows as if you are riding, make sure it fits snug, etc. I just bought a Scorpion jacket for cooler riding and I enjoy my Scorpion jacket much more. The leather is softer and it's cut longer, I just feel much more protected with that jacket compared to the Icon.

Just so you know what I'm talking about, btw when I'm standing up the jacket fits perfectly (which is how I tried it on) and I didn't realize this issue until I started riding:

Very good info, thank you Genejunkie....i'll make sure to get into a riding position.

EDIT: i do love the color of your jacket though

Last futzed with by Blackwidow; July 21st, 2010 at 12:44 PM. Reason: adding verbiage
Blackwidow is offline   Reply With Quote