View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2009, 11:17 AM   #26
CRXTrek
FORMER MOTORCYCLE RIDER

Name: Steve

Motorcycle(s): Rode an 08 250r then rode an 08 ZX-6R until i totaled it on 7/10/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinss View Post
hey Greg, anyhow theres not alot of people who have gotten a powercommander on their 250R yet, or even any performance mods. Have only seen one FI-250R with full yoshi, and that was without powercommander. So its impossible to tell what rwhp you will get. 40rwhp as someone other mentioned, sounds a little optimistic though, but 40 on the crank, is not impossible?
FI is an advantage over carb, so now that there is a possibilty to "rejet" the FI's i think its gonna be faster than tuned carb-bikes.

Just wondered, when you fit a full yoshi exhaust, what are done with that CO-measurer-thing, that is connected to the stock exhaust? its called "lamba-sonde" here in norway, dunno in uk :P you understand what i mean? Its placed where the exhaust goes from 2 to 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinss View Post
very good

the thing im referring to is connected to a wire, so i was thinking it was an electric component. a measure unit for a/f-mix or something :P but im just guessing
You will need this oxygen sensor reinstalled when you change exhaust systems for the Fuel Injected bikes.
CRXTrek is offline   Reply With Quote