View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2010, 12:34 AM   #3
insightt47
ninjette.org member

Name: Jacob

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r 2010

I sort of lied. I don't actually have the brembo caliper yet, but it is in the mail on the way to me at this moment. Dimensions are 30/34 40mm spacing; part number: 20.4756.62. You can get them for $637 from solomotorparts whom i highly recommend for everything parts related (email customerservice@solomotorparts.com), or www.hardracing.com.

I went with the Brembo 19RCS master cylinder. The difference in braking power is huge. After upgrading to SS lines this should be your next upgrade. Braking performance compared to the standard master cylinder is pretty much the same when applying the brakes upto 50% maximum force, except you dont have to pull the lever as hard. However its when you really apply the pressure like at 70% - 100% you can see the difference in stopping power.

Put it this way, i can do a front wheelie whenever i want. The tire has never skidded since i upgraded. It always used to skid when i applied the brakes too hard with the stock master cylinder. They're $330 or something from solomotorparts. I highly recommend it
insightt47 is offline   Reply With Quote