View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2010, 07:16 AM   #29
Rosie
ninjette.org sage

Name: Rose

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Blue Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by setasai View Post
For reference. I'm 6ft exactly and 175lbs and wear the large without the liner most of the time. I live in San Jose, CA so temps range from 50-100 degrees F and I've worn it all throughout these temps without the liner. Instead I just close the front vent zippers... tshirt underneath so far. I've kept warm so far no problems. As for the all-in jacket fit, It's only slightly baggy without the liner but then again I'm pretty skinny overall. Very comfortable and armor stays in place quite nicely.

Good luck, Hope you like it as much as I do. Very classic yet modern at the same time. Quality is also quite impressive as well.
My hubby is 6' tall and 175 lbs.. just like you, so I really appreciate your comment, especially since I gave up and bought the silver/naked one last night on sale for $ 160
I know he would have liked the black one better, but my excuse will be that with the silver one he'll be more visible
Temperatures here usually never drop below 45 either even in the middle of winter at night, so he might not need the liner but it's good to have in case we travel somewhere else with colder temperatures. About the armor.. the back one is a pad, right? I suppose I can buy him the upgrade to a CE one?
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote