View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2010, 11:26 AM   #10
sprale
Dead-thread Necromancer!

Name: Levon

Motorcycle(s): K5 V-Strom

Now that I've been riding the Vee daily for a few months, I have a hard time getting back on the Ninjette. It feels so little and light, but those are positive aspects in certain conditions. I finally got my spare seat covered with a gel pad, makes a good bit of difference. If feels in comparison to the Vee like it's powered not by petrol, but by a small box filled with a dozen irate honey bees. I will say that the transmissions is like butter compared the the Vee. It has a very utilitarian clunk when hitting low gears either way.

The Vee is just awesome. It's a sport-touring tractor. Gobs of torque at the flick of the wrist. Nice upright riding position, though I never thought the Ninjette was really very tucked. I transferred all the luggage over to the Vee and it just feels ready to go anywhere and do anything. It's heavy to be sure, but smooths out ruts and rocks off the tarmac. I still intend to add a third wheel eventually, but I'm enjoying the power for now. Maybe I'll swap the Ninjette for a Wee with all the heavy-duty bits for off-road adventures...
sprale is offline   Reply With Quote