View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2010, 12:54 PM   #28
Order
ninjette.org member

Name: Adam

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250R (race), 01 Ninja ZX6R (race), 00 Ninja ZX6R (street), 03 R6 (race)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneJunkie View Post
I was just about to link that. Kerry does extensive dyno testing on all of his exhaust systems, which is why so many people trust and love AreaP, it is a proven system at a great price.

I think the issue that we are all having is that you have to be sacrificing something to do all of this and not jet your bike. Every dyno and even the person running the dyno does things slightly differently, hence different numbers.
I'm going to jet my bike, as I stated above, and in the end of my writeup; "I’ll be tuning the carbs and do a few more final dyno runs to see if we can’t squeak more HP out of my 250R!"

The ONLY reason we didn't do another run that night with the bike jetted is because it was late and that would have taken far longer than either of us wanted. We called it a night, knowing that I'd jet the carbs and come back for final tuning.

I know each dyno can vary, I'm no expert, but the stock baseline vs. no snorkel vs. full exhaust without snorkel in my opinion painted a clear picture.
Order is offline   Reply With Quote