View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2010, 02:48 PM   #674
ScorpionNinja
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Dave

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 650RTE & 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R (SOLD)

Well, this riding season for 2010 is DONE!!!

Next spring March-April I hope to see you guys Again and meet with the others here I didnt get to!

Over the Winter and into Spring, I will be trying to Sell my 250R.
I cant afford two bikes and I'am in Need of the money for various reasons!

Dont think for a minute, that once my 250R is sold, that i'll be "Too Good" to hang out, ride, meet with other 250R riders. We will still do rides, events, etc!

Just keep Eachother up to date with what events or things are going on that ***YOU GUYs*** want to do and see others join!!! Im a member of Two different Biker clubs and also post on their Fourms. So, this means, you others Need to use this Fourm/Thread, posting events, trips, that You People would like to do.

I'am Not always going to know what events are going on, etc, so its up to YOU, to add updates and info about what you know about.

Example: Dawn and I, for Next years "Blessing of the Bikes" in May 2011.

We are going to attend the Blessing of the Bikes out in Baldwin, Mi.
(200 miles from our house, Nice Long Ride!)

Matt, Carol, Ron, you guys ROCK! Please keep in touch over the Winter.

Carol - Dawn and I will figure out something Fun for the 3 of us to do. BBQ @ Carols Hot-tub!!!
I just cant hang with your Cats! Achoo-ACHOO!

Matt - Im sure we'll speak almost Daily, due to WoW over the Winter!!
(first PC upgrade is that much needed HD)

Ron - You'll have to let us know whats going on, when you have free time! Money is tight as hell this year, vs last year for Me. So going out to a Bar near your house with you and the Miss, wont be likely. We can figure something Fun out though.

TTYL!!!
ScorpionNinja is offline   Reply With Quote