Thread: Windshields
View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2009, 06:52 AM   #4
TonyKZ1
ninjette.org member

Name: Anthony

Motorcycle(s): 1975 Kawasaki KZ400D (Sold), 1989 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (sold), 1997 Yamaha XJ600s Seca II

You say 1st gen (1986-87), but you're asking about a shield for a 2004, that's 2nd gen. Anyhow, I've got one of mike's shields, it's his big sport shield. I'd like to get the euro shield as I think it looks better & more like the double bubble that I had previous to buying mike's shield. I only replaced it because it was damaged when my bike fell over on the front porch ;-( .
The euro shield should be almost as protective as the big sport shield. One thing the euro shield lacks that the sport shield has is protection for the hands. You have to buy the wings to get that.

ninjammin-The Euro shield isn't flat so you must have his big sport shield, mine lined perfectly and doesn't move around either. Did you contact him about the problems?
Tony