View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2010, 08:04 PM   #36
JMcDonald
ninjette.org sage

Name: J

Motorcycle(s): 2008 250R

So you mean like, when going to work (military, I presume, unless you always wear SAPI plates to the office :P ) you wear this pack just to have all your gear? Or do you mean you like carry this stuff when just running errands (just curious) .

I know what you mean about the pack. I always feel naked without mine. Even when going on spirited rides with the friends, with lots of moving around on the bike, I'll still take my pack (but obviously without the laptop and such). I just like the idea of having my rain gear and misc accessories (duct tape, etc) just in case I need it.

I would really like a G19. If I could do it all over again, I'd have bought a G19 or even a 26 instead of my PT92. The Taurus looks great, shoots great, and has never failed me despite being poorly maintained over the last 1500 rounds, but it is a huge brick lol. It would be nice to have to worry a little less about dressing around the weapon.