View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2011, 09:10 AM   #66
adamjenkum
ninjette.org member

Name: dweezel

Motorcycle(s): ninja250 68 triumphtiger

laymans terms

torque= size of ones testicles bigger the testicles more weight it will lift,pull,push etc the torque is probably less than 20ftlbs at 10k but you will have to put it on a dyno to find out

Horsepower= measurement used to compensate for penis size that is always brought up at dive bars (pubs in the UK) if horsepower is mentioned around females it is usually the best way not to get laid. look for the nearest sausage fest and your sure to hear horsepower mentioned at some point, even though the people talking about it have most likely never even seen a dynometer.

rpm--- the rpm the engine is spinning will affect the numbers but if you mention it in public around other males you might get shunned for making them think. try it! when someone says their car has 500 hp ask them at what rpm, their eyes will glaze over and their mind will go blank.

WARNING doing so may also cause their face to turn bright red and their arms to start swinging uncontrollably towards your face so make sure to wear head and eye protection.

You have a 250 ninja it makes around 30hp, more if you invested more money than the bikes cash value in mods. so chances are no one will get angry at your low testosterone/hp numbers

The speedometer also says 130mph even though it only does around 100 with me on it, If I don't eat anything for a day or so and take a fat dump I can get almost 110 downhill with a tailwind. But most people are uneducated when it comes to motorcycles, cars, guns, and just about everything else considered manly, so just do the manly thing lie to them and say it goes 130 saves you the trouble of explaining things.
adamjenkum is offline   Reply With Quote