View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2011, 01:08 PM   #498
GeneJunkie
ninjette.org sage

Name: Cindy

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250R

I really don't understand why the issue is now being blamed on Vince.

You do realize that Paul is supposed to be a business man, he is the one who should have the orders straight and in spreadsheet form. If he is the one having delays Paul should be contacting Vince saying, I'm sorry there is a delay not the other way around. Since when is it the buyer's duty to make sure the vendor doesn't forget their product?

I also can't believe that you are blaming Vince for communication. Nobody here knew he was in Japan for the holidays, he left an autoreply on his email saying closed for the holidays, nothing about Japan. If you read this entire thread you should be able to see that multiple people have tried to call Paul and he won't pick up. Every other form of contact relies on internet. Doesn't it make sense that Paul should make another email account that isn't server based that can be checked via phone, internet cafe, etc? Are you now saying he can't check is email for 3 months and won't have a phone for 3 months... insane, especially when he is "expanding" the company to other countries, so how are people supposed to contact him, fly to Thailand and check in, mail a letter?

Never in my life have I heard the customer blamed for a supplier's problem, or a supplier demanding money for shipping from the customer when it was the supplier's fault for not completing the order. I'm so disgusted, I guess the customer is always right isn't a motto over there.

I really really hope that this gets sorted out.