View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2011, 07:38 PM   #507
want1sobad
Ninjette CPT

Name: Vince

Motorcycle(s): Black 08 250r

communication has been lacking since day one. paul and i have had several conversations about this needing to improve and he has not followed through. regarding "selling whatever i want whenever i want" that is certainly not the case. i have only sold products paul led me to believe were ready to go or easily obtained/fabricated in a few days time. as far as the rearset adjusters are concerned, this was an item that several forum members inquired about. i passed the interest on to paul, who designed a product, and asked me to take pre-sale orders. he told me he would have a prototype ready to go and tested in 30-45 days (this was in september). so again, I HAVE ONLY DONE WHAT I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO DO BY PAUL. every time i have inquired about the status of the adjusters he has told me "will be ready soon". so again, the reason why i have not submitted payment for 6prs of adjusters is that paul has yet to show me a finished product. i'm not about to send him $400 for something that likely does not exist and have to tell customers "2 more weeks" 10 more times. all i need is for paul to finish a set, show me a pic, and say they'll be ready to ship in two weeks time. or, if he is not planning on following through with the design, let me know and i'll refund the six customers. another example, large fork caps. paul has had a youtube video for these for over 8 months!!! they're still not ready, and paul has had the money for these in excess of 6 months!

allan, i sincerely appreciate your willingness to help. that being said, it really, really seems you're taking paul's word as ABSOLUTE TRUTH and your posts, quite frankly, are only making things worse. let me be clear, i do not think paul is a bad person, or a liar. however, i would say that his take on the situation is inaccurate. also, he has not asked me to do anything to get this shipment underway. if there was something to be done on my end, it would have been done long ago.

at the end of the day this whole situation is easily resolved. put everything in the box and ship the freaking thing by the end of the week if not sooner. if there's anything that has been paid for that he can't include within that time frame, let me know so i can inform the customers and that's that.

everyone who has been around this forum for the last year knows Shinto was dead until i stepped up with the Shinto USA idea. I never put myself out there as an "official distributor", everyone knows i don't stock inventory. my reason for doing this was to eliminate the high shipping costs so people could get their hands on paul's stuff. i have been nothing but up front and accommodating to everyone who's done business with me. i have also fulfilled quite a few orders for people who purchased through paul directly, but NEVER received their products.

i don't mean to write a book here, but i feel like i'm being dragged through the mud and made out to be the bad guy......