View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2011, 05:25 PM   #39
warlord
ninjette.org guru

Name: war

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Ducati Panigale 899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inksplat View Post
How tough was it to get the free home delivery? How far are you from the dealership?

I ask because I'd really love to work that out with where ever I get my bike, because since I'm pretty much only going to have the MSF under my belt, I'd really rather not have to drive it home.
Not tough at all, I live only about 15mins from the dealer but with all the snowmelt, potholes, and salt I didn't wand to ride it home.

It didn't take a whole lot of convincing to get the delivery free because I told them it was my first bike and we had a conversation on how my wife was going through MSF. Of course it came up that I'll need to get myself another one soon enough with two riders and all. Naturally they wanted to make sure we were happy with the service, so how about free delivery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slolane View Post
Yeh, my wife just didn't want to be worried about the clutch and all being new... having the sliders should make you a little less worried.

I rode her 250 around today, people stopped me outside of the dealership, subway and redbox asking me about it and what it was. They were all shocked that it was a 250 and only 4k, LOL.
Glad you're having a good time with it! I'm working all weekend and the weather looks like it going to be crap for the next week. Meh!
warlord is offline   Reply With Quote