View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2011, 06:34 PM   #18
20ninja03
ninjette.org member

Name: Matt

Motorcycle(s): 2003 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV_Hadder View Post
20ninja03 - The exhaust was good, but it was WAYYY too loud. It can be heard from 3 or 4 miles away, and it was just obnoxious. It DID sound good, but just too loud. For me the fun thing about this bike is zipping along at 10-13,000 rpm, and with the 2 Brother's you just couldn't do that because it pissed off everyone with how loud it was.

In all actuality my bike runs better with the stock pipes, even though I rejetted for the 2 brothers. After rejetting for the pipes the gas mileage took quite a hit. That was another reason I like this bike is the MPG, and the 2 brother's pipe defeated the purpose of that.

In my opinion the best thing you can do to your Ninja 250, is to upgrade the tires, get a new-gen EX250J rear shock, and some EX500 fork springs with 15wt oil, do the zip-tie throttle mod, and you will have one peppy little Ninja!
Cool I figured it was too loud. If I want loud I'll whip out the camaro. That damn thing shakes the ground lol. I'm gonna try a few of those mods when I get the time. Far as the upgraded 08-11 rear shock is it a direct bolt in like the ex500 shock mod?
20ninja03 is offline   Reply With Quote