View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2011, 01:22 PM   #1
Havok
Internet Slut

Name: Jeff

Motorcycle(s): 04 FZ1, 07 FZ6

So-Cal spring kickoff meet and greet and ride

With as much fun as the last one was and with more people interested we have decided to do another one. To be fair to the OC/SD people we are moving this one down south. We will be meeting at the Starbucks in Dana Point and after chatting we plan to ride Ortega highway out tithe lake for lunch. After lunch the adventurous can head to palomar and I will ride back on Ortega with anyone who is not up to the canyon.

Meet place : Starbucks 32880 Pacific Coast Highway
Dana Point, CA 92629-3422
Near intersection with Via Subida. This is in the Gelsons parking lot. There is a chevron just out side on the street. It is on the north side of Dana point.

Time : 9:30 meet up, 10:00 am kickstands up

Who : everyone! This is open to all ninjette members including family and friends.

The ride portion will be at speedlimits with no passing. We will ride standard staggered formation unless single file is called for. There will be no passing, no splitting and no squid like behavior. It is a good ride for all skill levels. Depending on how many people we have we will ride in two groups. The first group will be for people who want to attack the road and be aggressive and want to "get into it" as Dustin called it. The second group will be speed limit or less and I will be lead for that group. We will ride standard staggered formation till we get to Ortega. Once on ortega we will most Likely ride single file due to the narrow road. We will ride to "the look out" after chilling at the look out we will head to "hells kitchen" for food and refreshments, at that point people cane either ride the lookout a few times. For those not wanting to take the ride down (this is the most twisty section of the road" we can hang out and watch or i can lead the group back. More instructions will be given out at the ride.

Confirmed as going:
Havok, EddieNewyork, cuong, cazper

I will update this post as people add there names.

Last futzed with by Havok; March 14th, 2011 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Edited time and instructions.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote