View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2011, 11:11 PM   #1
setasai
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R Green

My crappy week even if you dont care. =)

For funsies I decided to share the start of my crappy week.

Just this past sunday, I went on a ride with some buddies. We're a very diverse group of riders. I'm on a 250 (obviously), my friend is on a Suzuki 800cc cruiser, and another friend is on a Vino125cc scooter. Being completely different types of 2-wheeled vehicles, our handling is very different and there I made my mistake. We decide to pull into a parking lot before the next part of the ride and my friend on the scooter turns around. Without thinking, I turn like he did but without keeping in mind the lean angle and the fact that it's an unpaved/dirt lot, I start leaning over too far. Luckily, I was basically stopped but too far leaned over to prevent gravity for kicking my butt. The next few seconds felt like minutes but slowly and surely, my beautiful ninja tips and unable to lift it back up without sliding on the dirt, I let it down gently. This has to be one of the lamest tip overs, leaving me with 4 white scratches on both my pride and the fairings.

Then 2 days later, my ibook crashes and is unable to boot at all. Which makes it a problem since I use it everyday.

So I switch to my trusty HP TC1100 Tablet PC and lucky me, the pen breaks in half.

Not sure what's going on, but everything is falling apart this week. That's my week so far, how's all of your weeks going? Anything particularly annoying?
setasai is offline   Reply With Quote