View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2011, 12:11 PM   #10
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalC View Post
Funny, I was just about to post a thread suggesting a mobile theme. I didn't know we even had one. i-club.com is still on 3.75 and has a pretty legit mobile version. (http://m.i-club.com/forums/) But I do think once support runs dry for 3.x and they get 4.x all ironed out, it would be worthwhile to upgrade. Im with you as far as features go. I hate bloated looking forums and there's no real good reason for them to have to interface with fb and twitter. I would think that after "trimming the fat" you could get it to look and act pretty similar to what we have now, but with some added features and extra security.

You know what they say, if it ain't broke, fix it until it is!

PS as far as anything weird goes, I noticed before that after editing a post, the "submit" button said "vote now" instead. Actually seems like it just pics buttons to replace at random. Weird.

It stopped doing that to me when I upgraded to iOS4.2. At least, I haven't noticed it (it was pretty random before).
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote