View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2011, 08:09 AM   #11
Vip3rV333
ninjette.org member

Name: 01010010 01101111 01101101 01100001 01101110

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBlue1 View Post
People that race their bikes in between stop lights and rev their bikes unnecessarily at lights don't impress me at all. My motto is.."I ride what I ride. I make it do what it do and if you don't like it...BUY ME ANOTHER ONE".
You did notice I said I DON'T do that...

Okay off topic... but I figured I'd rant since I started it.

Just the other day its was in the 80's but I was wearing a leather jacket, gloves and helmet. So I pulled up to a intersection and there was the biggest redneck squid right in front of me. He was wearing a wife beater and no helmet. He was jerking around the whole time at the light, pretending to be checking his tires, bouncing around on the thing, and doing this and that, I could swear his shocks were the most "springiest" things I have ever seen! He was leaning so far over at one point I believe he was trying to check his oil level or something?! I just sat there embarrassed to be seen behind him.

And guess what kinda bike he was on? A gixxer... I used to be OK with those things but now they just have a bad stigma with those posers. He even roared off as soon as the light turned green without waiting for red light runners.
Vip3rV333 is offline   Reply With Quote