View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2011, 09:51 PM   #3
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawiRider View Post
I am in the market for some damn good brakes. I would like to hear from people with experience what would be the best brakes for the New-Gen Ninjette. I am looking for something that can handle hard braking as well as traffic, and won't be worn after a season of riding. I have looked at EBC HH as well as the Vesrah equivalent. Experience from those who have track tested the brakes would also help. What is the most effective front/rear combo?
Because they are the same brake, the most effective would be two of the best single type. The only reason to use different types is to save money (sintered/HH on the front, organic on the back; you want your best brake on the front). People seem to swear by EBC. Never hear much about Galfer except for their braided brake lines. Not sure how Vesrah compares but they seem popular. All I know is that the Sixity brand on eBay has a lot more meat than OEM or EBC (used them on the rear once).
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote