View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2011, 02:14 AM   #17
AMMOCAN
SLIME-R

Name: AMMOCAN

Motorcycle(s): *SOLD* '10 Kawasaki 250R SE A.K.A. SLIME-R *SOLD*

Although I agree that it would be cheaper to send one big package from Indonesia to the States and then have it distributed to everyone from there. I think having it sent to California may not be the best idea, as it will cost someone a whole heck of a lot if they have to pay their part to have it shipped to Cali. then pay for it to be shipped to them if they are some where on the East Coast.

Depending on how many people participate and considering everyones location it might work out better if you send out more than one package to the States according to their specific location. For example, if you have ten members participating and say four of them are on the West Coast, one of them is in the Mid-West, and the other five are on the East Coast, it might be best to send the stuff for the West Coast and Mid-West members to one location in the West and send the stuff for the East Coast members to one location in the East, or you could possibly find a mid-way point for everyone. The reason I say this is because I don't think someone should have to be burden with the added wait and money spent on the shipping cost from within the States, but I guess it would all have to depend on how many members participate.