View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2009, 12:04 PM   #5
Gregular
Not on the rug... man

Name: Greg

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Diablo Black Ninja 250r, 2009 Triumph Daytona 675 Special Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher83 View Post
Looks good. I've been contemplating this mod and i think i'm going to go for it. Could you take some pics with a little more light involved please?
Will do, just gimme a bit of time

DIY's add alot of time and effort to installs And at the minute I'm trying to install the woodcraft clipons, heated grips, ohlins shock, sato rear set, install and setup the rear view camera, wire in the flush mount indicators and indicator mirrors and I'm starting to play with the placement of my my reflective black lightning
plus doing DIYs for the crash protectors, the camera and these mirrors.

Better pictures and writeups with assessments of performance on the road will be added soon as I get a chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomwalk101 View Post
how is the visibility of this mirror compared to OEM? Any vibration?
As above really

Trust me when I say I'm desperate to get my bike off the stands and on the road, Soon as I know I'll edit the 1st post so it contains all the best and up to date info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by watcanido View Post
Excellent work Greg! Thanks for the DIY, I have emailed them about delivery to Canada just waiting for a reply, just in case I screw up the ebay universal mirrors I'd like to get the same as yours. The ones on ebay has a bend where it mounts to the base, I want to straighten it out a bit or as much as I can to try to get a similar angle like yours. question have you finished wiring them?
Well the mirrors deffo look the same but yeah the base is alot different.
Is it me or is the one you have fitted to your bike up-side down.
The orientation of the LED flasher is deffo reversed to the way mine is. Or maybe mine is the wrong way round lol