CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murtasma View Post
Hey everyone, awesome community!

I have a 2008 Ninja 250R. I starting riding when this motorcycle came out so my experience is limited but I do tons of reach on motorcycling and safety. I'll be taking the MSF Experienced Rider course this summer to refresh some of my skills. I also have read several books related to motorcycle handling and safety.

I'll be attending the Ticket to Ride event this week in Livonia to try out a Ninja 6r. Can't wait to see what a bike with more power feels like. I plan on purchasing the 6r or a Ducati 848 next year. I've always wanted a Ducati so I'll probably go with that but I'll be using that bike only at the track due to maintenance costs and insurance. I'll still be keeping my 250r because it's plenty fast for city riding and should keep my out of trouble better then a faster machine.

I just had a baby 10 months ago so I haven't ridden in about a year because I wasn't sure if I would ride again. I decided that having a child is no reason to stop riding I just have to be much more careful now. Besides you only live once mine as well enjoy it because who knows whats really after all this; plus I'm addicted to two wheels.

Cheers!

You better be extremely wealthy.

Do you know how much it cost to do the track?

Do you know how much it cost to bring up a kid?

You better have a lot (alot) of life insurance.

Remember, you have a child, you come second, the child comes first.