View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2011, 06:57 PM   #97
rusninja
Ninjette wanabe :D

Name: Ruslan

Motorcycle(s): white 300 :D

Really the biker did a bad move but hey no one was in danger until the truck driver went all crazy he could of hit those oncoming bikers or even scared them that they could of had a accident really if i saw any car driving reckless i assume they are on drugs or have been drinking, and thats someone id like to steer clear of.

To be honest if anyone though he deserved to be run down, how would they feel if they biker was armed and after being almost run down and killed the driver what would be said there. I mean really if someone is chasing you down its not aways best to excied the driving meant for the road for the fact on a motorcycle you can not really go safely on a public road trying to avoid a crazed cager, because there is more to consider on public roads cars, animals, road hazards, pedestrians. Avoiding the cager in anyway can end you in a hospital or grave.

I saw what kelly was saying he has explained in all his post that drivers are unpredictable so dont go pissing them off and drive responsibly.
rusninja is offline   Reply With Quote