View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2011, 10:20 PM   #19
setasai
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by slolane View Post
Well I don't lane split much but I only notice having them on there when getting on the bike while swinging my leg over... really more of a punch kick but you get the idea. Regarding measurements it's really deceiving looking however the mirrors are 35 1/2" wide and the sidecases are only 32" wide.

I get questions/comments on the bike everywhere I go and a lot surround the sidecases. I use them and the topcase a lot and am really glad I went this route. It's a different look but I'm not that into the "look", it's more the function of it and allowing me to ride more... trips to the store, take out, commuting, lunches, etc. all fit in the cases.

Regarding the design I think it works great and at this point wouldn't change a thing.

Thanks,
Slolane

Haha, sounds fantastic. Using your setup for inspiration, I've been trying to figure out another mounting system for those sidecases. I'm glad that even after the addition of them, it's still narrower than the mirrors. Sounds more and more perfect each time. I am also more of a practicality type as well and as far as I'm concerned, it looks fantastic!
setasai is offline   Reply With Quote