View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2011, 05:51 AM   #107
Dr Honda
ninjette.org member

Name: Tony

Motorcycle(s): Buell XB12Ss, Victory Vegas, DRZ400, XR50

Hi Guys.

Sorry I forgot to post yesterday... but back at the shop, after the holiday was a little nutz.

OK.... You guys are sporting me so.... Guess what.... Let's call it close enough. You got your 20% off

For the guys who want the Blems. I will PM you with a special code to get the price. DO NOT give it out because I only have 8 sets, and I will set up the web site to only take it 8 times. Not trying to be harsh, but they are limited.

For everyone else... I will set up my site this morning, with the new code... and post it back up in a little while.

Currently, I am out of the 6mm coupler nuts. I will order them this morning, and I should have them by Friday. So... I should be able to send the Blems out by Friday.

For everyone else... As soon as the new parts come back from the anodizer... I will be able to ship. I'm hoping to have them back by Friday, and be able to ship by Monday or Tuesday, next week. If you put your order in early... they will ship as soon as they are available. Also, I will not charge your credit card, or send the Paypal invoice until they are ready.

I have a couple things to do this morning... but I will get on the website stuff shortly. That way, you guys can start ordering, and they will ship as soon as I get everything back.

Thanks for the support guys.

Tony

Last futzed with by Dr Honda; June 1st, 2011 at 07:24 AM.
Dr Honda is offline   Reply With Quote