View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2011, 12:18 PM   #121
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Hans, the only intellectual challenge in this thread is trying to determine if you truly believe what you are saying, or if this is an extended troll attempt. I and everyone else here eagerly anticipate interesting build threads of just about all sorts of modifications, and that would certainly include turbocharging our ninjettes.

You will receive much less flak once you actually buy and or start to build something. Up until then, people will continue to progressively discount all of the supposed research and analysis, especially when it comes up against people who have, you know, actually built something.

I want to stay optimistic, but your continued attacks on naysayers, supported by nothing at all other than supposed intellectual prowess, says to me that this is that much less likely to ever reach any sort of fruition. Time will tell.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote