View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2011, 02:44 PM   #15
lonewolf05
ninjette.org guru

Name: Darrell

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
You and I are pretty much on the same boat. Never ridden (except for the MSF class) and still looking forward to getting my 250.

All the best to you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by madeuce1006 View Post
Just wanted to say hi to everyone and thanks for all the great info I have found. I do not have a bike yet and have never ridden. I will be taking the msf course later this month.
I have just about made up my mind that the Ninja 250 is the bike I really want. I don't intend to buy just yet, but I am heading out tomorrow to take a look at one as it is the only opportunity I have had to see one in the flesh. These bikes are very difficult to find here. Used bikes sell for as much as new ones and they are gone almost as soon as listed. Sorta the tickle me Elmo of the bike world. The Kawasaki dealers all tell me that 2-3 units trickle in at a time and are gone within days. They may not get another shipment for months..oh yeah and forget trying to side by side comparison the new Honda. You'd have better luck finding the skunk ape!
Welcome! finally some more local people! so exciting... well when everyone is ready we should have a meet up of all the local people